Friday, December 22, 2006

Wats in a name??

Well my first post huh... to start off let me explain y the name "CRyppled " .. tat emerged from a mutated string function i guess.. Ok don think im weird geek..
Actually I was reading this book "The Brothers Karamazov"--Fyodor Dostoevsky (One of my favorite author coz he's as confused as me) and he quotes--"Man is a Mystery:if u spend ur entire life tryin to puzzle it out ,then do not say that u have wasted ur time .I occupy myself with this mystery because i want to be a man." ..so thinking about it i sometimes wonder what are we after all.. who makes this heart of ours pump the blood ??.. when a person dies y cant we just replace it with a mechanical pump n get her/him started all over again?? ..if u ask me im a "crypt" which i can never decipher n this leaves me "crippled"..so mutated_sring(crypt,crippled)= "CRyppled" //ignore syntax

Holy mother i should start writin a book!!